Man Electrocuted While Stealing Power

0
113

An apprentice electrician resident at Obogu in the Asante-Akyem South District of the Ashanti region was electrocuted on Saturday while trying to tap power for the funeral of a resident.

According to eyewitnesses, the apprentice electrician was connecting power from the national grid to enable a live band play at the funeral of a late resident, Auntie Ataa, since the current in the town was too low.

No sooner had he climbed the light pole than he was seen dangling lifeless, with his legs held up by straps he used to climb up.

A number of young men managed to bring the body down.

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here